We are a small swimming club, run by a dedicated group of volunteers. Every swimmer receives individual teaching and coaching to reach their potential. We are affiliated to Staffordshire Amateur Swimming Association with Swim England Club Affiliation.
Do you enjoy swimming and wonder what it is like to swim competitively?
Would you like to improve your swimming technique and speed?
Would you like to be part of a small team of swimmers who compete in various events in and out of the club?
Join our small, friendly swimming club and you can:
- Improve your swimming technique
- Master all four swimming strokes, starts, turns and underwater work
- Increase your swimming speed
- Learn how to race over short and long distances
- Build stamina, strength, resilience and perseverance
- Take part in our club time trials and annual club championships
- Be part of our junior league swimming team (age 9-14)
- Compete in a wide range of galas, supported by the team
- Make new friends and enjoy swim training
If you are interested in finding out about what swimming for a club is like and all the benefits it can bring, please contact us by email initially on firstname.lastname@example.org
Barr Beacon Leisure Centre, Old Hall Lane, Walsall, WS9 0RF
Wednesbury Leisure Centre, High Bullen, Wednesbury, WS10 7HP
Sessions – Monday-Friday, from 5pm
Free trial swim, reasonable monthly fees, dedicated teaching and coaching team.
We also have Learn to Swim sessions, following the Swim England Learn to Swim pathway for children from age 4+.
Please contact us to find out more.